Thursday, April 14, 2011

Drinking From a Cup


I was drinking some water the other day, and noticed that Ingrid looked really interested. I held the cup to her lips just to see what she would do. Well, she just went ahead and tried to drink! A couple of days later, when my mom was helping give her a bath, Ingrid dove for the mug my mom was using to rinse her off with. She won't take the bottle anymore, but maybe I could leave her with a sitter (aka one of her grandmothers) if she'd drink breast milk from a cup instead!?

3 comments:

  1. Ingrid is SO cute! I'm so happy you have this blog so Coco and I can see what she's up to! Coco won't take milk in a bottle either and is pretty suspicious of milk in any other cups. She will drink water from bottles and cups though--funny! Let me know if you come up with any tricks with Ingrid! :)

    ps: Have I invited you to my blog? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'll let you know. :) And I don't think you have. Or if you did, I lost the info. I'm really bad at keeping up with blogs I need to log in to... but please send me an invite and I'll do my best to keep up! I'd love to see what you guys are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! i've got some sweet little cups that she might love. hi you, i'm putting together a parcel for you gusy...

    ReplyDelete