Sunday, September 4, 2011

Chicago





This post originally ran on the Sycamore blog
 
My little brother's wedding was beautiful (so was his bride!) and it was great having some concentrated family time. We ate some Chicago-style pizza pie, walked around downtown, took the architectural boat tour, and piled into my parents' hotel room for some (not so) late night hang out sessions. Thanks for all of your suggestions! Wish we could have done more, but you might know (or can imagine) how it is when you're traveling in a group of 9 adults and 2 small children. Nothing is quick and easy. Ha ha.

I have to say that I was very worried about traveling with a baby, but Ingrid was a champ. She loved seeing new things, trying new foods, and staying up late. But flying with a baby -- even a good natured one -- has made it onto my least favorite things list. 

p.s. Kristin taught me how to put my hand lettering and drawing on photos. I can tell I'm going to have a lot of fun with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment