Monday, February 13, 2012

FIRST BIRTHDAY (3 MONTHS AGO)



I originally published this post on 11.17.11 on my other blog


For little Miss Ingrid's first birthday (way back in November) we decided to spoil her for the day and cram as many of the things she loves into one day. (Eating cheese, playing with her "babies", going on outings, reading books, etc...) Turns out it wasn't that different from one of her normal days. Ha!




In the last little while, she's started to seem so much older. She'll soon be crossing the line from baby to toddler. I simultaneously want to keep her just the way she is right now and fast forward to see what she's like as a kid, teen, & adult... 



Happy Birthday, Sweetie!  I feel like the luckiest person on earth to get to be your mama.

I'd been hauling this vintage fabric around from apartment to apartment for forever, until I finally unloaded it on Kirk's mom a few months ago. She decided to make it into this jumper for Ingrid. I love how it turned out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment